Friday 19 November 2010

Blink-182 "What's my age again ?"



This is the Blink-182 track I have decided to use for my music video. I have decided to choose a track from Blink-182 as they are a World wide recognised pop punk band. I have chosen to create a music video for this specific track as it is one of the most popular tracks the band has produced and is a personal favourite of mine.

My idea for this video is to include a drummer, singer & rhythm guitarist, guitarist and bassist to act as a fiction band I have created. The video will consist of the band members walking into a garage/recording studio and finding that their instruments have been stolen and replaced with guitar hero and rockband instruments. When discovering this, the band then decide to use these toy instruments and play the track. Throughout the video the band members will be seen in different scenarios including each band memeber in which they act like children; riding bikes with stablizers, having tantrums, playing at parks etc etc. This will link into the tracks name "What's my age again?" as it will be featuring the teenage band memebers regressing to children and acting younger than what they actually are.

No comments:

Post a Comment