Thursday 20 January 2011

Finished record label logo.



This is my design for my record label logo. I created this on photoshop. In order to create an image that looked like a vinyl I had to first create three circles of different sizes, placing the smallest in the centre, middle sized after that and finally the largest around the outside. I then had to make the vinyl look like it was shattered so that it would fit into the record labels name, Broken Records. In order to do this I had to use the cut tool and divide the vinyl the way I wanted and then use the arrow tool in order to move the image to the place I wanted. After that I then uses the brush tool in order to fill the sections of the vinyl with the colours I wanted. I wanted to follow the typical image conventions of vinyls by having the outter circle black, middle circle grey and the inner circle white.

No comments:

Post a Comment