Friday 3 December 2010

Main cast member - Karl Spurgin.

Karl Spurgin's role in my music video will be as the drummer for my band. I have asked Karl to play a main cast member as I trust him to put a lot of effort into his role as he was eager to play a part in my video.

A drummer is a person who plays drums for a band, typically a drum kit. Most contemporary bands include a drummer. Drummers are most common in Rock and Jazz genres. The drummer conveys a rhythm throughout a song by using the drum kit to play the beat of the song.

Karl's costume will represent a stereotypical image of punk/rock clothing. His costume will include jeans, skater trainers and a band hoodie. I have chosen to include these items of clothing within Karl's costume as they are similar to his own personal style of clothing and I have decided to have two of my main actors, Aaron and Ricky, emulate famous punk/rock artists/band members and the other two to dress in stereotypical punk/rock clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment