Thursday 16 December 2010

Lifelong Controversy album tracks.

  1. I Still Believe.
  2. Skin Off My Skin.
  3. I Walk Alone.
  4. You're Disconnected.
  5. 23.
  6. Every.
  7. Back down.
  8. At The End Of The World.
  9. Knock Me Down Throw Me To The Floor.
  10. Hair Trigger Personality.
  11. This Is Your Confession.
  12. To The Seconds That We Lost.
  13. Lower Your Eyes

These are the names of the tracks featured within my band's album which will be shown on the back of the digipak I am going to create. "23" is the track I will be producing a music video for, known as "What's my age again?" by Blink-182. All the track names on my album are lyrics from popular past and present rock/punk artists. These artists include Alter Bridge, Green Day, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Metallica, Linkin Park and Biffy Clyro. I have chosen to take lyrics from tracks produced from these bands as I believe they represent the modern era of music transformation from the punk roots of Sex pistols and Ramones to the modern alternative rock and punk style of the 21st century from Alter Bridge and Green Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment