Wednesday 6 April 2011

Cast change.

I have had to make adjustments to my cast for my filming. One of my cast members, Karl, is now unable to continue to be a part of my filming due to other commitments I have decided to continue without him. The main cast members will now just include Ricky, Aaron and me. However, I have now decided to change the roles around of the cast memebers. Ricky will remain as the bassist but will now also be the singer, I will be the guitarist and Aaron will now play the role of the drummer of the new three-man band, Lifelong Controversy. Dave will also be staying on nas the camera man for my video and the supporting cast members will be the same too. The supporting cast include three girls, Emily, Hannah and Kayleigh. Karl is now a member of the supporting cast after his exclusion from the main cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment