Friday 8 April 2011

iTunes.

I decided to place my album front cover onto iTunes in order to make the album appear real and to give myself an image of what the album would look like if you could psychically purchase it on iTunes. In order to do this I needed a screen shot of an iTunes page. To do this I decided to type in iTunes page onto google images. I then saved an image of a screen shot, opened it up on photoshop and then opened up my album cover onto a second photoshop page. I then selected the entire image of my front cover and dragged it across onto the iTunes page. I then made the image smaller in order to get it to fit into the blank square on the iTunes page. When I was happy with the size and positioning of the image I then needed to put the band name and name of the album below the cover so that it appeared similar to the other album covers on the screen shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment